Tuesday 27 March 2012

#15 Trying to get on with work at the library but someone's taken their shoes off so you can't see let alone breathe

I'm trying to do work in the library right now, because I'm a good little student...

Some person has most obviously taken their shoes off because well, it is kind of warm in here. And, unfortunately for them, and for everyone else in here, it actually reeks. I can barely breathe and I'm extremely sensitive to smells, hazelnuts and bleach gives me headaches, so my eyes are watering...

I don't really want to go and say to this person, 'put your shoes back on' so I hope they get told soon by a friend or loved one that they need some sort of foot spray or something.

Seriously. This is going to drive me out of here, it's that bad.

AND the windows don't open on this floor...

-__-

No comments:

Post a Comment