Friday 4 May 2012

#17. Trying to find a computer in the library to print work out, but not being able to because of ghost users

I normally take my laptop to the library when I need to study, but for essays and assignments, our department requires us to have print outs to submit.

I don't have a printer but the library does, so I go the computer bit. And about half of the computers aren't being used,

Or so I think...

The chair's empty, there's no work anywhere, but the computer has been logged into.
I battle with myself as to whether or not it's acceptable to restart the computer so I can print something out

Instead I just hang around like a vulture waiting for someone to leave and they know what I'm too making me considerably more pathetic...

Because I could just walk to another computer room, but it's normally the same deal

-__-

No comments:

Post a Comment