Thursday 25 April 2013

#23. Pretending you're looking for books in the library because there is nowhere to sit

Apparently, there's a new fad going on: Saving spaces. 


Literally, every time I go into the library, normally around 8.30am, rows of seats are taken up by people for their friends. They put their stuff onto the desk, so that it  looks like someone is sitting there.

It's really annoying. 

No offence, but if you're friends are too lazy to get into the library early then that's their problem.

I admit, once I asked my friend to save me a space if she saw one because I was coming in within 10 minutes. But some "ghosts" take up a desk for like three hours.

And it's embarrassing wondering around looking for a seat. I've seen people do this, I do it as well, I look around for spaces and if I can't see one I just pretend I was looking for a book so people don't think I was late coming in, or have no friends.

-__-

No comments:

Post a Comment