Monday 6 May 2013

#25 Being told repeatedly that you have it easy

People keep telling me I have it easy because I don't have exams. 

Excuse ME, buy I know it's tough having exams. Bizarrely enough I did have them during the terms. 

Preparing for an exam a month or so after the material has been taught to you is rough. 
Of course you have revision lectures, can ask lecturers to explain things via e-mail, oh and, if you do fail you can retake. 

It's cruel trying to squeeze so much knowledge out of you in the space of three hours. I mean, markers are harsh when it comes to marking exams, unlike coursework where they don't bother reading it but stick whatever grade they feel like because they're SO objective. 

I mean. I really need to shut up about being stressed. 9000 words due on the same day for three modules, worth  60%, 70% and 80%? Then the dissertation a day later worth 200%? It's not much, compared to 6 exams spread apart.

Clearly, the pressure just isn't the same for essays and exams, it's not like we're 'on the same boat'. 
At all. 

Oh and if your head is so far up your butt and looking out of it got too difficult for you to notice. I was being sarcastic. 

-__-

No comments:

Post a Comment